MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, February 07, 2011

Eye candy and anxiously waiting....

First of all, I absolutely have to ask you to go and check out Karen's new toe wrap!  There are no words in the English language to do it (and her work) adequate justice and you just have to see it to know what I mean.  Go HERE to drool!

Pat Winter has made some further information available on her blog about the new crazy quilting magazine called Crazy Quilt Gatherings she is producing.  It will be available for purchase on March 1st and I can't wait to get my copy!  Have a look HERE to read more about it and to see a picture of the front cover.  Lots of eye candy!

There's no eye candy for me to show you today, although I have spent much of the day at the sewing machine.  Hopefully I will finish what I'm working on tomorrow and will be able to show you then. 

In the meantime, here's another quote...  "The question is not what you look at, but what you see."  - Thoreau.

4 comments:

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Hello and thanks for your comment on my blog :o) Good luck and hope you win! x

karen said...

thanks so much for the mention Mary Anne!! my toes were lovely and warm this morning!!!

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

Omg....that first little quilt was absolutely AMAZING!!! So traditional and extremely contemporary---but BEAUTIFUL!!!
Didn't make it to the second; woke with a stiff back and neck/head so am limiting computer time till this loosens up.
Popping my sore head in to say HELLO!!!

XXOO~~♥
Anne

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

I am drooling over Pat's first issue from just looking at the cover! I can't wait! Hope your week is going well.