MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, August 22, 2008

No pictures, but progress

I had most of the day to stitch and it was wonderful! I have nearly finished my TIF block, but will leave posting a picture until it is actually done, which hopefully will be tomorrow. I did end up changing the upper plaid-ish section by adding some gold beads to the blue french knot flowers and I traded out the blue flower bead in favour of a gold one. I left the other questionable section as it was. The jury is still out about whether I will add a moustache to the lady as Arlee suggested. Thanks for all your input!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.