MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, March 24, 2008

A week? Really?


You mean I've missed a whole week?! Surely not. It went by in a haze...I'd forgotten how miserable a cold can make you feel. All is well now and I'm back to creating full-tilt.
As promised here are the pictures of just some of the wonders that came in that box from Arlee. I'm still blown away by how generous she is! I spread some of the treasures out on my floor (that couldn't be because my work surface is trashed?) and before you have a fit and think we have humungous bugs in our basement, Arlee sent them and isn't it cool? There's bits of her handpainted fabrics in there and some 'bits' she's made which will be added to some of my 'bits'. Ooooh...sounds kinky doesn't it!
Just look at the doll!! AND the purse and matching coin purse, which I have coveted ever since she posted pictures on her blog. Books and buttons, and dragonflies, and fabrics, and ribbons. See the beautiful red feather...I 'see' a doll sporting that! There's handmade beads and some beaded motifs.
And guess what? There's more!! Tomorrow I will show pics of the PSI's (plus-size inchies) swap pieces that came in that box too.
Who needs Christmas when I have a friend like Arlee! Thank you, my friend!!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.