MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, March 14, 2008

A box full of treasure!


Look at what arrived in the mail today...a wonderful box full of inspiration from Arlee!! I'll be posting pictures later of some of the goodies inside this box. In the meantime, you can imagine how much fun it was for me to see what was inside! Only a kindred soul would understand that the contents made today better than Christmas!! Thank you sooo much Arlee.

4 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.