MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

I got mail!



Just look what came in the mail! The postcard is from Donna of http://quiltpixie.blogspot.com . I really hope the colour is at least somewhat 'true' in the picture because it's a lovely multi-layered fushia with lots of sparkle and sheen. Thank you so much Donna (I'm still working on yours & will have it in the post as soon as I can).
The atc is the one I received from Susan Lenz for our trade. Regulars here will remember me talking about the CyberFyber exhibition and that Susan had done a ton (!) of fibre atcs and postcards which are up for trade here : http://cyberfyberexhibition.blogspot.com She's trading 1/1 and the pieces you send her will be included in the exhibition. Really exciting! The rules and such are on the blog, so please do check it out. Thanks Susan!
The other picture shows some progress on this months TIF. I have to keep remembering that slow and steady wins the race.

2 comments:

Doreen G said...

Your crazy bloch is looking good MA
I started stitching mine yesterday--long way to go yet.

Quilt Pixie said...

love the tobacco silk "poppy" you included on your block. I had a number of silks around, but have recently given them to a friend who will appreciate them much more then I...

Glad the card arrived safe and sound. I'm always amazed at what goes through the mail! :-)