Our newest grandson HAS to have a Christmas stocking for Santa to fill, don't you think?
One of the little monkeys from yesterday
is already tucked in the toe!
- There are a couple of interesting online classes open for registrations at the moment. Karen Ruane is offering her newest class HERE (scroll down to find out more) and Suzy Quaife is offering a 50% discount on her 'Peaceful & Pondering' lace journal book class HERE.
- There's a really cute pattern HERE for a little teddy bear.
- How about a wonderful little Christmas tree pattern from HERE?
- Pam Kellogg has now released all 12 of her 'Cats & Quilts' cross stitch patterns and they are available HERE and HERE. She has also released a wonderful series of booklets about 'Colour & Composition" which can be found at the same links. As many of you know, Pam's husband has been diagnosed with cancer and she is trying to help pay the medical bills by any means possible. Purchasing her publications is one way you can help out.
- For those of you who live in cold climates, perhaps you might like to make some of THESE mittens.
Today your quote is from 'Maxine'...."Christmas is just plain weird. What other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat candy out of your socks"