MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, November 29, 2010

More cards and some mumblings

Here are a couple more of the baby cards for you to play with....
(scroll down for the remainder of this post!!)

Sorry!  I still haven't figured out the latest changes in the picture program and my cropping is leaving something to be desired. 



Today my order from Patternworks arrived in the mail and I'm now the proud owner of two sets (pairs, pair??) of Addi Turbo circular knitting needles.  I am so tired of knitting with my old aluminum/plastic ones and have it on good authority that Addi is the way to go.  I'll be testing them out later tonight.  I really hope to be able to knit faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.