MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

27....count 'em....done

Twenty seven Christmas ornaments are done. Sorry I can't show a picture just yet but rest assured that one has been taken and will be posted later.

I finished another Christmas project too and got another one well under way. I hope to have most of them done this week so I can start the cards and the decorating. I might (if I don't say it too loud and jinx myself) even have a chance to start making my large santa I have been hoping to do for about four years. Maybe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.