MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, September 25, 2026

Introducing!!!

 

HIM AND ME VIII - WAITING FOR SANTA

FOR SALE!!!

(measures approx. 24x22")


- THIS is a rather nice one-skein cowl that might make a wonderful gift for someone.

-If you're a knitter, prepare to lose yourself in what's available HERE.

- I may have sent you to see THIS before and if I did, I apologize.  It's worth repeating anyway!

- I've seen bowls, but THIS is the first time I've seen this idea for dinner plates.

- Food!! Of the non-fattening kind (go HERE and scroll down)

Today's quote...




18 comments:

  1. About the quotation: empty vessels make the most noise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you click on the photo, it really shows how much detail work you have put into this. It's super well done. Love all your links. I love the knitted dinosaur, not sure if I could do it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Gill. I also clicked on the image and saw all the intricate details. It is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much detail, and such a lovely wall hanging. I am loving this series.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having fun with the series too and have another possibility in mind for at least one more.

      Delete
  5. Hi MA: Congratulations on the finish I hope someone buys it.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine. I always live in hope that someone(thank you!) will want my work but sales are rare these days.

      Delete
  6. Wow, so many great details! I lie the curtains, the bear, the pillow, stockings, tree.....everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and cheery
    Live the cowl pattern
    May

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rather like that cowl pattern too, although I know I wouldn't use one. Perhaps a member of the family might though.

      Delete
  8. Another lovely Him & Me! Love all the pretty details, especially the cat and the little bear, so cute. I may do those fun acorn coasters, they are cute. All those 'yummy cakes' at the museum! Some has the patience! Thank you for the links!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Astrid. I had fun with this one and it was great to use up a few little things out of my stash too.

      Delete
  9. Love this! So detailed...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen. It's hard for me to stop adding little details which is probably as a result of my crazy quilting background.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.