I don't really have anything ready to show you but perhaps these pictures might have somewhat of an explanation for that...
See the mess??
This shows just some of the piles I end up with when I'm creating a landscape. Never let it be said that I'm afraid to show you my mess creative inspiration!!
That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!
- Have a peek at the fun creations by THIS artist.
- THIS is most definitely awwww-worthy! And THIS too!
- HERE is something you could make for your autumn decor (scroll down for the free pattern).




I have no talent in arts or crafts. But I love to see the creations of those who have this talent. I enjoy your posts, thank you so much for sharing. ❤️
ReplyDeleteI've done crafty things all my life with ebbs and flow on different crafts. Don't know what I'd do with myself if I couldn't make things.
DeleteOh yes, this looks so very familiar--my room has all kinds of assorted stuff all over the surfaces right now...I am still trying to decide what to keep and what to de-stash--I have begun with my yellow stash and am keeping approx'ly 6" WOF pieces and donating the rest...whittling down, paring down, sorting out...or trying to--not as easy as it sounds..
ReplyDelete.hugs, Julierose
I need to pare down my stash too but as you say, it's not easy. I try my best to use what I have but can't always find just what I need.
Deletetrying to comment again...
ReplyDeletemess?!? what mess?!? i don't see a mess.
hah - mess is in the eye of the beholder??
DeleteSherryofcreateology: Dear MA you have the most fun links and signs on your blogs. “Fake News”. Would very much apply to me! P.S. I love your latest landscape! Yes, be a Proud Canadian and we are NOT taking your country.
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoy the links! They're gettting harder to find.
DeleteProud Canadian for sure - although there's *someone* south of us that wants to take us over.
I love seeing your work area. It shows how creative you are!!
ReplyDeleteCreativity = mess in my life, that's for sure!
DeleteI do so wish I could crochet, those are so cute!
ReplyDeleteWish I lived close to you because I'd happily teach you.
DeleteI love to see a good mess, the stacks and piles of a creative journey... my worktable is full of them at the moment!
ReplyDeleteA good mess - I like that choice of words!
DeleteI don't see a mess. All I see is potential. :)
ReplyDeleteHah - I only showed you PART of the room!!
Delete