Yes, zipping it is a good idea here at Chez Magpie at the moment. We have a huge influx of fruit flies and unless one wants an extra helping of protein, one is wise to keep one's mouth closed (in other words, zip it!). We have little plastic wrap covered bowls filled with apple cider vinegar/sugar and the little buggers are drowning by the dozens.
And....I have finished the last pair of socks (at least for this year)...
My usual sock recipe that seems to suit everyone.
There's no update on the phone issue because I
haven't gotten to the store yet. Hopefully I'll
have something to tell you on Wednesday!
- Remember me sending you to a post re using a great alternative to pre-made tape for joining quilt batting pieces? Well, Vicki has posted some additional information that you might want to read HERE.
- Have a peek at the portfolio of THIS amazing artist!
- If you're in to needle felting perhaps you'd like to give THIS a try.
- HERE's another of those things that just made me smile.
- THIS has to be one of the sweetest little baby hats I've ever seen!
Today's quote is from Shira Tamir..."Anyone who thinks fallen leaves are dead has never watched them dancing on a windy day"