It's been a few days of not much happening on the creative front. I did finish knitting another pair of slippers that will be felted eventually and took a picture with my size 11 foot included so you can see just how much these need to shrink in the felting process.
And....this was the sight that greeted me when I got up early this morning - the view is over the river that runs just outside our apartment building...
I don't normally include too many family pictures on my blog but I simply can't resist this one...
- There are lots of free knit and crochet patterns available HERE.
- HERE is a fun little project to recycle denim jeans.
- The San Francisco School of Needlework and Design has issued their new online challenge and you can get more information by going HERE.
- THIS caused an involuntary 'oh wow!!' reaction when I saw it. I simply can't imagine DOING it though! (be sure to scroll down to see the variations on the design)
- Have a peek through the gallery of THIS amazing artist (you'll have to embiggen the pictures to see the details).
Today's quote is from Zig Ziglar - "If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you"