Here's four more of the who-knows-what-they-will-become-stash-reduction-exercise.....
Three more drawers of fabric to wade through before I'm done. Today has been one of those days where I did far too many errands and then ended up going out again and driving over twenty miles in order to get some canning lids/jars. There are none to be had in this town (or at least anywhere I tried) and an online search yielded a precious few in a little town north of here. Needless to say all these pit stops means not much done in the sewing room!
- If you like chocolate and you KNOW you shouldn't be eating it, perhaps making one (or more) of THESE might be fun....or torture, depending on how you look at it!
- If you're a fan of Mickey/Minnie Mouse, perhaps making THESE would be fun for your decor. If nothing else they made me smile!
- THIS is a cute quilt for the dinosaur lover in your family.
- And you might want to pay a return visit to THAT web site and check out the sheer volume of freebies they have available!
- If you belong to a quilt guild that won't be meeting this year, perhaps they might find THIS virtual platform of teachers to be of interest.
Today's quote..."A smart person knows what to say. A wise person knows whether or not to say it"