I just finished sewing this apron that will be gifted to a friend who likes to bake...
The pattern is a commercial one - McCall's M5551.
- There are lots of great ideas for jar gifts HERE.
- Have a drool cloth handy while you have a peek at THESE pretty sewing accouterments!
- Who knew wire coat hangers could, instead of being in a tangle in your closet, become something THIS cool!
- Although THESE are shown in the context of being used for weddings, wouldn't they make great Christmas gifts too?
- THESE would make pretty inserts for special hand made Christmas cards.
- Many of you are familiar with the wonderful mystery quilt projects that Bonnie Hunter shares and, in case you missed it, HERE is part one of the newest quilt.
- Have a peek at the inspired adult version of an advent calendar found HERE!
- THIS is a nice scarf pattern. It's one that will stay in place. And THIS is a similar design, but more shawl-like.
- Another really clever idea for a cute gift can be found HERE.
- With the current interest in anything plaid, perhaps THIS might catch your fancy.
Another quote from an unknown source..."When buying from a hand maker, you're buying more than just an object. You are buying hundreds of hours of failures and experimentation. You are buying days, weeks & months of frustration and moments of pure joy. You aren't just buying a thing, you are buying a piece of heart, part of a soul, a moment of someone's life. Most importantly, you're buying the artist more time to do something they are passionate about"