Some of you may remember me showing you a t-shirt quilt I was working on awhile ago that will be a Christmas gift for our #1 grandson who is four. Yesterday I put the last stitch into the binding and here it is....done......!!!
This is the original picture I showed you before it was quilted and bound....
Now to start collecting more shirts for
a quilt for #2 grandson when he graduates to
his 'big boy bed'.
- I mentioned the other day that I was seeing a lot of Buffalo Plaid lately, and THIS is something that might be welcome under the Christmas tree this year.
- THESE wee yo yo trees would make excellent table favours at Christmas.
- Some of you may be interested in what sounds like a fun cross stitch stitchalong that's being run by Pam Kellogg beginning in the new year. Have a peek at her post HERE for further information.
- THIS is a rather cute gift tag idea, but I think they'd also make nice ornaments too. Great way to practice your free motion skills.
- There are some nice ideas HERE for your Christmas decorating.
Today's quote is from John Wesley..."Do all the good you can...By all the means you can.....In all the ways you can.....In all the places you can....At all the times you can.....To all the people you can.....As long as ever you can"