MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, November 07, 2018

I'm sorry


I'm sorry about my lack of posting for the past week or so.  Last week was just one of those weeks where I was out more than I was in and there just wasn't anything to show, nor was there time to search out my normal mumblings.  The past few days have been spent dealing with a family funeral and a visit from our #1 son and his family (in order to attend the funeral).  It's been busy and there has been absolutely nothing done around here beyond the basics.  I don't want you to think I've given up blogging because I will be back with the regular doses of mumblings in another few days I hope.  

10 comments:

  1. There are some fabulous and easy links to Christmas ideas. Thanks for sharing.
    I am sorry for your loss of a loved one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Condolences to you and the family. However, it must have been nice to have your son & his family visit.
    Links - love the crochet snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been missed, but I never considered that you might not be back. My sympathies to you and your family regarding the death in the family. I'm glad you've enjoyed a visit from your son and his family. Re: the links... I love those snow globe topped mason jars. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becki. And yes we did enjoy the family visit, although dealing with a very active 4 year old who never stops talking was a challenge at times!

      Delete
  4. My condolences for the family's loss. I hope at least you enjoyed your time with your son and his family. Seems I have been just as busy Mary Anne..... I've missed reading your last two or three posts.... I should've caught up by the time you get back to posting again!! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for your loss Mary Ann your blogging was missed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breaks are necessary, especially when you're dealing with a loss. I've been MIA for so long and am just NOW finding brief moments to at least VISIT other blogs! I love the Christmas decor ideas, especially the thumb tack art and the white lights in the sheer curtains.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too am sorry for your loss. I'm glad you had the support/distraction of your son's family.
    Take time to heal.
    Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for the family's loss. I hope the funeral went well and was a celebration of the persons life. Good to know you are not unwell, that's what I usually think when people aren't posting and they are usually regular.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not certain my comments are posting. My deepest condolences to you and your family. Another great quote of wisdom. Thank you. November Blessings Dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.