My fingers have been busy, honestly they have, but unfortunately there's not one single thing that's quite ready to be revealed at this moment. So...I will show you a picture of the next 'barn' (although this one features a house!) I will be working on. The pattern is all drawn up and I'm chomping at the bit to get started!
- If you happen to have a collection of wine corks floating about (or feel the urge to buy some) you can find a really adorable Christmas use for them HERE (scroll down!). These would be perfect for little favours at a Christmas dinner.
- At the quilt guild meeting this week a mention was made of jelly roll rugs - of course I hadn't heard of them and wanted to learn more. Thought you might like to see what I found, so go HERE.
- There are lots of ideas HERE for creating fun shadow boxes for gifts.
- HERE is a cute wee thing you could knit that would easily use up small amounts of yarn.
- And another idea for using up fabric and creating something useful at the same time can be found HERE.
- THIS is a great (and free!) online knitting magazine.
Finally, I want to share my sorrow and grief at what is happening in California right now. Words simply can't express the sheer magnitude of the loss. God bless the people who have lost their lives, the people who have lost everything, and the fire fighters who risk their lives every moment of every day. Winston Churchill, although referring to another type of devastation, said this..."We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself the means of inspiration and survival"