Yep, today we return to your regular thrice-weekly dose of mumblings from the chalet here at Chez Magpie. Some of you might be glad about that and others might simply just say 'meh'. At any rate, behind the scenes whilst the 'Grande Look Back' was taking place, I actually have been working on something. And I'd be willing to bet you already know what!!
Yes, a barn.
I've been commissioned to make two and this is one of the photos my client chose for me to attempt to recreate.
Here you can see the rough beginnings...
- I really like THIS for a tote bag! There's a link for the free PDF pattern.
- There's a number of really great sizing charts HERE for both knit and crochet.
- Lots of cat and dog quilt pattern links can be found HERE.
- I thought I'd slip a little Christmas idea in here, just for the fun of it. Have a look at THESE (be sure to scroll down!).
- There's a nice no-nonsense alphabet cross stitch design HERE and if you go back to that site HERE and scroll down you will find lots of other fun alphabets to use in your projects.
- Sometimes I stumble across a really smart (and cheap!) idea and THIS certainly is one of them. If my DH hadn't already made me a wonderful thread holder, I know I'd be making one of these!
Today's quote..."Stop thinking so hard about everything. Stop over analyzing. Just go. Just do. If it feels right, just go with the flow. If it feels wrong, don't think about it any more and walk away"