MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, June 20, 2016

#17


Over the weekend I completed #17 of the postcard series.

Only two more to go!





It's turned hot here over the past couple of days and today is supposed to be a scorcher.  I really don't mind the heat, but I must admit that today might just be a little much.  If the humidity level would stay down it would be so much better!

Today your quote is from James Dent... "A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken"



11 comments:

  1. Wait, nineteen total? Why not go for the round twenty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL stitching Mary Ann.
    Must be gorgeous to be in Summer.Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post cards are all so pretty... I love the little birds on this one! Have a lovely week! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, like the others. The flowers and stitches work well together.
    Yes, sounds like a great summer day, pass the lemonade?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful soft colors and amazing stitches. We are having a beautiful Strawberry Sunset before our Strawberry Full Moon appears. Summer Solstice Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card - pretty blues. The day would be even more perfect with the sound of the ocean,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful piece. The quote made me smile.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty #17. Love the birds. My DH would agree with your quote!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have that stifling heat too! But I won't complain not one little word. I'm storing up Vitamin D for the winter!! Lovely Postcard.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very very pretty. I love the colours. You're really tempting me to make a few of these.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.