1. Kathy Shaw has announced registration is open for her Intermediate Designing and Piecing Crazy Quilt Blocks class (you must have completed her BCQC Beginners course as a pre-requisite) . You will have to hurry because registration closes at midnight July 12. Go HERE for further information and to register.
2. Some of you may have already noticed that one of the more popular blog parties has begun. Karen Valentine of 'My Desert Cottage' organizes the 'Where Bloggers Create' blog hop and if you love
3. For those of you who like to crochet, perhaps you'd like to make yourself (or a friend) a pretty summer hat from one of the free instructions found HERE.
4. I also found a tutorial to make your own yarn bowl from polymer clay HERE.
5. Pam Kellogg has released a sneak peek of her upcoming 2016 Crazy Quilt calendar featuring 13 wonderful designers. It will be available the first of September! I, for one, can't wait to see it.
Today I have a quote from Francis of Assisi...."He who works with his hands is a laborer. He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman. He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist"