MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, December 19, 2014

Nuttin', but silliness

Yep, I have nothing whatsoever to show you today, so instead I will give you a couple of things to laugh over...



 For the knitters...



For those of us who will be indulging in
a few too many bonbons over the holidays...




Today the quote is from Mother Theresa.... "It is Christmas every time you let God love others through you....Yes, it is Christmas every time you smile at your brother and offer him your hand"








3 comments:

  1. My favorite Grumpy Cat: I had a good time once. It was awful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post and a beautiful quote.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the giggle...love the top one!! I hope you have a magical Christmas Mary Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.