MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy wishes!


"We will open the book.  Its pages are blank.
We are going to put words on them ourselves.
The book is called Opportunity
and its first chapter is
New Year's Day.
(Edith Lovejoy Pierce)

I want to extend my thanks to all of you for reading this blog, leaving comments, and being encouraging about my work.  It is a complete joy to interact with you all throughout the year and to pay visits to you as well.  It's an incredible feeling to be part of this creative community!

May your 2015 be filled with good things and wonderful gifts of friendship and love. 

 

9 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you! and thank you for being in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Magpie... lost my first comment...somewhere in the ether ...just stopping to wish you a Happy New Year...

    hugs, Vee
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Happy New Year's hugs to you!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new years to you too! Hope 2015 is a fantastic year and that you get to spend lots of time spoiling that beautiful grandbaby of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto Mary Anne...you expressed that beautifully.
    I feel lucky to be connected to so many talented and kind people all around the globe in our bloggie world!
    Wishing you and yours a wonderful and creative new year
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a Happy, healthy and creative year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have enjoyed visiting your blog and am very thankful to you for visiting me as well.
    Safe and Happy New Year to you.
    And best wishes to you for a creative 2015..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you and yours a wonderful New Year! Looking forward to seeing lots of fab creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year to you too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.