MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Three things.....

Today I have three things to
tell you about,
all of which you will
want to check out for
further information...

1.

One of my awe inspiring friends is running her first online course and if you are an admirer of Karen Ruane you NEED to have a look at her announcement on her blog HERE.   (scroll down).  

2.
 Some of you will remember the fabric journal class I took online  from Carole Brungar last year (and how much fun I had!).  Well, she's now offering a new class called "The Road to My House" and you can get further information HERE.  I can highly recommend any class from Carole - you are guaranteed to have fun and to learn a lot!

3.

Last, but not least - the latest issue of Pat Winter's 'Crazy Quilt Gatherings' magazine is now available!  Go HERE to see further details and order either a PDF or print copy (or both, if you want!).  I was asked to write a review of Pam Kellogg's latest seam treatment book for this issue, which was quite exciting.

There, lots of fun things for you to explore today!  Now I'm back to playing with denim....

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Thanks for the links. All of those ladies are very creative and inspiring. Hope you are doing good MA.

karen said...

thank you kind lady!! now tidy up!!!!!

~*~Patty S said...

Carole's new class does look like a wonderful adventure...doesn't it MA...she is such a good teacher!

Thanks for all the links to explore
oxo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info MA. Those 'snip-its' from Carole are fabulous. Would like to try some of them sometime.
Mrs Noofy

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

Thanks MA. I knew about Pat's volume 3 being available, but I'll go check out the other two links. Take care, Connie