MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Images

The images below come from
the October 1915 issue of
Needlecraft magazine.
Please feel free to copy these for use in your art!

From time to time I will blog a few more of the images from these old magazines and you are welcome to use them.  I would love it if you would let me know what you end up making with them!!


5 comments:

Bobbi said...

Hi, thanks so much! I hope that you have a wonderful evening.
Hugs..
Bobbi

Whytefeather said...

Oh those are lovely... you are right, the faces are wonderful!
I'm seeing some dolls in there, MA!

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

wonderful images Mary Anne, thanks so much for sharing them ... I Love the word "frock" ;)
oxo

Pam Kellogg said...

MA, these images are wonderful! I would so wear dresses like these.

Joyce said...

I'd love to wear a dainty frock!