MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Crazy Quilting content? Gasp!

It seems like forever since I talked about anything remotely involving crazy quilting. Since my creative efforts have been practically nil in the past week or so, I have no pictures to show you.

However, if you are interested in crazy quilting, I have this to show you... please visit Janet Stauffacher's Nostalgic Needleart blog where you will find the latest in her series of free crazy quilt block patterns. She now has 20 available for you to print directly onto fabric and then use as your foundation. She has very generously been sharing some of her vintage postcard images in each block. I am strongly tempted to start a quilt using these blocks!

2 comments:

dogonart said...

Scuse me...I can't see the point of having a pattern for a crzy block. Seems like it is superfluous. I dunno, perhaps its just me??

yvonne said...

Love crazy quilts. Have made just one. I like her idea of having vintage photos in the middle of each block.