Today I don't have a picture to show, but will give you a few sites you might like to check out instead....
- http://www.stitchesquiltshop.com (Canadian!)
- http://www.ccartwright.com (Thanks Arlee for the heads up on this one - lots of beads and sparkly bits...yummy)
- http://www.berlinembroidery.com (also Canadian)
- http://genealogybycindy.blogspot.com (for those who are interested in family trees)
- http://www.artsanddesigns.com/glossary (has a good stitch dictionery)
- http://quiltville.com (look for scrap quilt patterns)
- http://simpleknits.blogspot.com/2008/03/500-patterns-to-knit-with-1-285-yards.html (this was found via Lime&Violet - all kinds of knitting pattern links using small amounts of yarn)