MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

TAST - Week 5 - Chevron Stitch


Here's my 'homework' for week 5 of the Take a Stitch Tuesday challenge. Hopefully I can figure out the RSS feed 'thing' and have this go to Sharon!
At first I wasn't too sure about the chevron stitch. It is one I like normally, but to come up with many variations was a challenge for some reason. Once I got started, it wasn't as difficult as I had expected!
Anyone interested in knowing more about the challenge can go to http://inaminuteago.com/blog/index.php/take-a-stitch-tuesday-challenge/ or follow the link in my sidebar. Also, if you ever need to know how to do a stitch or are looking for inspiration Sharon has the most comprehensive stitch dictionary anywhere, which you can access simply by going to http://inaminuteago.com and looking for her stitch dictionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.