MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Crochet hook case....




The pictures today are of a felted crochet hook case Kym made me for Christmas. Of course I have far too many hooks in it already! I've been using a very old ( probably 35 years old!) plastic case which has seen better days, so I was delighted to get this. I meant to post a picture sooner. Thanks Kym!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.