MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Another UFO in the works




The pile of 'stuff' in one of these pictures shows the beginnings of another UFO I had lurking in my to-do box. This time it's material from a friends wedding and bridesmaid dresses waiting to be made into something. Picture two shows what I've done so far. As you can see it will be a crazy quilt (again!), approx. 16" square. If you're wondering, the largish white section at the upper right will be ultimately holding a copy of their wedding invitation, which you can see a segment of in the other picture. I'm not sure yet how I will put it on. Options include running it off onto fabric through the computer printer (or) making a sleeve for the paper copy of the invite and attaching it that way. Jury is out, but I'm leaning towards the sleeve at the present moment. Subject to change, of course! I will keep posting my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.