MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Trying something different!



Two more in the chocolate swap series.

You can't say I'm not adverturous going into Christmas! I'm attempting to do a 27" wallhanging using reverse applique, which I have never tried to do before. I know my friend (who doesn't read this blog) will love it, but I'm not sure about the technique. It looks like a lot of work and it might just get scuttled before it gets off the ground. I've used freezer paper before but I have some trepidation about how well it will stick and if it will hold it's place long enough. Stay tuned! This might be another 'velcro' episode!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.