MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Another gift done!

One more off the list. There would have been two except I forgot to take an essential part of it when I went to Kyms for a sew day today. Duh. I was able to work on something else though, so it wasn't a complete loss (despite the fact that her cat insisted he needed to play with my yarn, much to the detriment of what I was trying to do!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.