MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

More chocolate!


Life is so full of mysterious happenings. Like what just happened when I scanned two more of my pieces from the chocolate swap. Yesterday (and the day before) when I scanned two cards at the same time the scanner did two scans...one for each card, and only the cards themselves showed up and not the background of the scanner. The mystery now is why didn't it do the same thing this time? I didn't change anything (other than the cards, obviously). Gremlins??

I don't know if you can tell from the pictures here but the bottom one has a bottle cap in the upper corner with the image inside. I have a whole bunch of bottle caps, so guess what I'm going to be doing? The other card has a button and a really nice piece of ribbon down the right hand side.

I'm liking these cards - a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.