MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, December 15, 2017

And....another one....



This is another of the postcards.

Remember the other day when I showed you a picture of our 'Kibbles 'N Bits' (aka Nuts and Bolts)?  I've had a couple of people wonder why/how here at Chez Magpie they have earned that name.  It came from a tv ad for dog food by the same name.  We absolutely loved the ad and for some reason the name seemed to work for the recipe.  I found the ad and if you'd like to see it, have a look....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ml16YWlMNQ   If you watch it closely you can see the dog food.  See the resemblance??? 


Instead of a quote today, I thought I'd share this...



9 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:37 PM

    Hi Mary Anne lovely postcard and your quote made me laugh xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:38 PM

    Hi Mary Anne lovely postcard and your quote made me laugh xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty! That tea cozy IS adorable but no way I'd tackle that haha! Too bad about the lavender - that's my favorite scent! Lots of great ideas to use the lavender I harvested this summer. Thanks again for all of the great links!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your postcards are truly delightful, my friend! Thank you for giving us a peek at another beautiful creation.

    Happy weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I adore this most whimsical tea cozy. I would love to have this red fur trimmed sweater in my size of course. Your amazing postcards with such lovely and detailed Crazy Quilted seam treatments are true treasures dear. Merry Christmas Magic is Everywhere...<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful stitching, Mary Anne, and I especially love the beaded Christmas wreath.
    Sweet teacosie, dinky basket, and I needed an idea for lavender sachets ..... love the muslin sachets!
    Hugs, Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Singing in the choir! I love the lavender and the ideas for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in awe of all your beautiful Christmas cards, Mary Anne. Each one is exquisite in detail. You truly are a beautiful soul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great stitching. My postcard is on my bookshelf. Love the tea cozy - so colourful! Thanks for more great links.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.