MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, June 23, 2017

As promised


Today I have something just a little different to share.  As many of you might remember our #2 son and daughter-in-love have started a family photography business  and at the moment they're searching for appropriate 'props' to have on hand for their baby photo shoots.  I am currently working on creating a number of these little baby headbands that hopefully they'll be able to use.



The one on the upper left is knitted and the rest are all crocheted.  I did each of these designs (with the exception of the knitted one) in several different colours so they have an assortment to choose from.


It's raining again today - seems like we get some every day and we're beginning to wonder if maybe we're living in a rain forest.  Everything looks so lush and green but I know it's hard on the farmers who need sunlight and heat for many of their crops.  

Today I have another quote from Bob Marley...."Some people feel the rain, others just get wet"  



3 comments:

  1. Those headbands are adorable. I'm sure they will work. Lots more links - the embroidery one is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MA, I'm still having some trouble with my email. Love your CQ!! Will email when I can.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely headbands! Wow! That toy car wall art is expensive - but very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.