MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, August 08, 2016

Last one (at least for now)

Because I don't have anything in the way of photos to show you today, how about I share the last page of the snowflake/flower/seam treatment designs?


I hope some of you will be able to use these in your work (I would love to see if you do!).

Your quote for today is from Winston Churchill..."We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give"



2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for generously sharing your patterns. I hope to use them on future projects. Right now this heat 103 degrees F is zapping all my energy. That last link must have zillions of free patterns and no one could ever be bored with nothing to do. Great quote and I really try to give more than I get. Embracing Cool this Summer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:45 AM

    Love that quote! Here from Renee's blog - gorgeous post card you sent her. I think your designs may poke me out of my rut. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.