MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, August 08, 2016

Last one (at least for now)

Because I don't have anything in the way of photos to show you today, how about I share the last page of the snowflake/flower/seam treatment designs?


I hope some of you will be able to use these in your work (I would love to see if you do!).

- For those of you interested in journaling, Sharon Boggon has re-introduced her InAMinuteAgo blog and will be discussing that very thing.  Have a look HERE

- Kathy Shaw has updated her planned online class registration dates and if you're interested in learning about crazy quilting and her latest venture, sane quilting, have a look at that HERE.  

- If you have a toddler in your life, how about creating a backpack for them from the tutorial found HERE.  

- For something a little different, maybe you'd like to create a beautiful fall floral arrangement using the tutorial found HERE

- For lots of free tote bag links, have a look HERE.   Or even better why not check out their archives HERE.  Be sure to scroll down....there should be enough inspiration there to last quite awhile!!  Maybe even a lifetime!

Your quote for today is from Winston Churchill..."We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give"



2 comments:

Createology said...

Thank you very much for generously sharing your patterns. I hope to use them on future projects. Right now this heat 103 degrees F is zapping all my energy. That last link must have zillions of free patterns and no one could ever be bored with nothing to do. Great quote and I really try to give more than I get. Embracing Cool this Summer...

cq4fun said...

Love that quote! Here from Renee's blog - gorgeous post card you sent her. I think your designs may poke me out of my rut. =)