This morning I have several mumblings that I want to share with you. I do have a finished project but no photos as yet so I will save that for a later date.
In the meantime...
1. I wanted to let you know that the latest issue of 'Crazy Quilt Quarterly' is now available! It's another great issue and for those of you who might be interested I have an article in there about a crazy quilted family tree project I did. You can click on the cover image below to order your copy (either print or digital...or both) or you can go HERE (or click on the cover image in my sidebar).
2. Most of you, I expect, are familiar with the work of Trish Burr but perhaps you aren't aware that she has several free patterns available. She has just released a wonderful Blue Tit (bird, people...it's a bird!!) and Pansies. Have a look HERE.
3. There's a fun tutorial HERE for a great purse organizer. Don't know about you, but I hate those purses that I like to call 'Drop and Hunts' (you drop it in and then spend all your time hunting for it). This might just solve the problem!
4. If you have a Harry Potter fan in your family, perhaps they might like to have one of THESE.
5. If you're looking for a fun project that will add a little bit of 'rustic' to your decor, how about having a go at THIS.
6. If you have leftover yarn you don't know what to do with, how about making a flock of THESE? They'd also be a great craft for teens.
7. For those of you who live in England, or plan on visiting, and are as in like with denim as I am, you might want to check THIS show out. Sure wish I could go!!
8. Last, but by no means least, I want to let you know that Karen Ruane (embroider extraordinaire) has announced her latest online class 'Wrapped and Bound In Stitch' and you can go HERE to find out more information. It sounds like another great one and I can assure you, from previously having taken part in a few of her classes, that you will have a great deal of fun and learn SO much!!
- - - - Mumblings done - - - -