Thank you Liz!!
And I received this lovely from Patty...
The card fits inside the pouch. I forgot to take a picture of the mailing envelope she sent it in too - so cool! Thank you Patty!
And, of course you know that the other 'M' just has to refer to mumblings!!
- Just because this made me laugh, how about checking this out (definitely a paper doll with a difference!!). Be sure you have a peek at the costumes too.
- for those of you who like calligraphy and perhaps, like me, don't know how to create those lovely letters, there's a great tutorial to do a faux version HERE.
- Kathy Shaw is doing something quite interesting with hexagons and you can read more about that HERE and she has several patterns available in her Etsy shop HERE.
- There's a really cute scrappy pincushion tutorial available HERE.
- I don't suppose many of us would be anxious to try embroidering on a winter coat, but just look at the results!
- for the quilters, HERE's a great idea for making sorting pieces for scrappy quilts. Looks rather brilliant!
Today your quote is from an unknown source...."Our lives are like quilts - bits and pieces, joy and sorrow, stitched with love"