Because I don't have anything in the way of photos to show you today, how about I share the last page of the snowflake/flower/seam treatment designs?
I hope some of you will be able to use these in your work (I would love to see if you do!).
- For those of you interested in journaling, Sharon Boggon has re-introduced her InAMinuteAgo blog and will be discussing that very thing. Have a look HERE.
- Kathy Shaw has updated her planned online class registration dates and if you're interested in learning about crazy quilting and her latest venture, sane quilting, have a look at that HERE.
- If you have a toddler in your life, how about creating a backpack for them from the tutorial found HERE.
- For something a little different, maybe you'd like to create a beautiful fall floral arrangement using the tutorial found HERE.
- For lots of free tote bag links, have a look HERE. Or even better why not check out their archives HERE. Be sure to scroll down....there should be enough inspiration there to last quite awhile!! Maybe even a lifetime!
Your quote for today is from Winston Churchill..."We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give"