This morning a friend was here for coffee and came bearing gifts for our soon-to-be-born grandson and this afternoon I had lunch with another friend who has made the most amazing quilt for him. Alas I don't have a picture of any of the above to share, but they are all beautiful and so very thoughtful of my friends to share in the birth of our wee one. I am blessed to have such good friends in my life.
Sometimes, in these days of doom and gloom on the news every day, it's nice to read a heartwarming story and THIS one certainly is just that. What a wonderful man!
- Kathy Shaw has released a fun hexagon quilt pattern that you can see HERE
- if you're a tatter, you might like the free pattern HERE for angel's wings.
- Sharon Boggon has a free floral embroidery pattern for downloading HERE.
- there are lots of ideas HERE for fabric manipulation techniques.
- there are some really cute free patterns available here (be sure to check out the teddy in the altoid tin!)
- for the awwww factor, how about THIS little fellow!!
Today your quote is from an anonymous source....
Twelve things to always remember:
The past cannot be changed
Opinions don't define your reality
Everyone's journey is different
Things always get better with time
Judgements are a confession of character
Overthinking will lead to sadness
Happiness is found within
Positive thoughts creative positive things
Smiles are contagious
Kindness is free
You only fail if you quit
What goes around comes around