MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Saturday, May 02, 2015

just a couple of announcements

I'm taking a break from blowing my nose to give you a couple of announcements that you might like to know about....

1.  Mary Corbet has released her 'Stitch Sampler Alphabet' book and it's a beauty!  If you are interested in monograms and/or alphabets in stitch go HERE.

2.  Kathy Shaw in now taking registrations for another of her FREE crazy quilt beginner's classes and you can find out about that HERE.   You'll have to hurry though because registration is only open until May 4th.  I can happily attest that Kathys classes are great!

Today the quote is from Charles Schulz...."Life is like a ten-speed bike.  Most of us have gears we never use"


5 comments:

Vicki W said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Mosaic Magpie said...

Bless you!
Deb

BumbleVee said...

awww.... spring colds and stuff.......... darn it. Feel better soon Magpie!


hugs, V>

Kim said...

Ain't that quote the truth!! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Wandering Wren said...

Are you sure I have ten gears??? Maybe you're right I've just never found them... lol great quote.
Can I pass you a tissue?
Hope you're feeling better soon :)
Wren x