MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

And now for something REALLY different!!

We have our #1 son (the chef) home for a few days R&R and here's what went on in our kitchen today....

stirring the pot..


a watched pot....


see???.......


and we strain it....



and we squeeze it.....


and after awhile.....


IT BECOMES CHEESE!!!!


9 comments:

Yvonne said...

Oh that reminds me of all the fun I had making cheese when we had a milk cow. Tasts so good too. Nice to have him home I bet.

Boud said...

Now this is kitchen magic I can get behind!

Doreen G said...

Cheese you are very clever (sorry about the pun)

liniecat said...

Yummy! Does he get as far as the Uk???? lol

Mosaic Magpie said...

What kind of cheese???
Deb

dogonart said...

Interesting...I was doing exactly the same thing. It must be Spring or something.

Deepa said...

We call it Paneer :)

karen said...

and was there any cloth left for stitching on I wonder?

~*~Patty S said...

YUM homemade cheese looks and sounds special!
oxo