MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Journal pics - part the two & fun contest

First, I must point you to a fun contest drawing that my friend Pam is having on her blog.  She has posted the details here.  I'm sure you'd love to win her art quilt so be sure to check it out, read the rules, and enter!  Pam is a very talented girl and if you're the least bit interested in crazy quilting and all sorts of pretty things her blog is a great place to visit.  Plus which, she's darned nice!

Now, on to more pictures of Shudayra's journal...

3 comments:

MosaicMagpie said...

Magpie Sister,
Thanks for visiting today. Yes, I would love to do a swap with you. I didn't see on your profile page any email link. If you will go to mine you can email me and we can swap addresses! Thanks again.
Debbie

Candi said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and your lovely comments. It took me forever to get those fabric's in containers etc. lol I'm a slob from the word go, so I really have to get myself moving to put it back when I'm done...love your blog!!!
hugz:)
Candi

Celestina Marie Designs said...

Hi Magpie,
So nice to meet you and thank you for stopping by and your kind comments on my creative space. Miss B says, "thank you" for the comment too. LOL

I have so enjoyed my visit here and browsing through your fabulous posts. The journal is amazing. What a talented lady.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs, Celestina Marie