MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Mystery solved and more chocolate


The mystery as to why the scanner did two separate scans one day, and did both together yesterday has been solved! If the images I am scanning are perfectly flat they will scan separately...if they have dimensional objects on them, they scan together. Another lesson learned!

These are more from my wonderful chocolate swap. If I eat my way through all the recipes, I will be VERY rotund (but I want to!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.