I'm sorry, but I can't show you pictures of the completed sleep pants because they're already wrapped up and residing in the box ready to be picked up by UPS tomorrow. I fully intended to take pictures to show you but completely forgot until it was too late.
While I had the sewing machine running full throttle, Resident Chef was busy in the kitchen, as you can see from these photos...
Homemade granola which will be gifted this year instead of tins of all kinds of baking. This is easier on Resident Chef and doesn't need freezer space to store. Win/win? I hope so!
If you're interested in our recipe, let me know and I'll publish it for you.
And butter tarts. There ALWAYS has to be butter tarts for our kids and a couple other close friends. Heaven help Resident Chef if he doesn't make some!!
We've been dealing with a leaky kitchen tap for quite some time and finally managed to get someone to come to make a repair. Or at least we expected a repair, but instead we got a new tap. A rather Rolls-Roy-ish tap too! Before we had the cheapest possible junky tap that the building management put in but this one is a huge leap forward. It even has a pull out spray thingie. Some things just make us ridiculously happy and this is one of them...
- There are a number of links HERE for making Barbie clothes that might be nice for Christmas gifts.
- And if American Girl dolls are in your life, there's lots of ideas HERE.
- There are over 200 stuffed animal and toy patterns HERE.
- If making mittens is on your list, perhaps one of THESE patterns might be just what you're looking for.
- Some of you might find THIS free printable set to be of value as you plan your life over the next while.
The quote for today..."Sometimes you get what you want. Other times you get a lesson in patience, timing, alignment, empathy, compassion, faith, perseverance, resilience, humility, trust, meaning, awareness, resistance, purpose, clarity, grief, beauty and life. Either way you win"