In the background, while you were reading all about Shudayra last week, I have been working on the latest landscape. My inspiration is this photo, kindly shared with me by Dale Stewart....
For reasons I can't entirely understand I immediately thought that church should be a ghostly image. Of course I have NO clue how to accomplish that using fabric but never let it be said that I'm afraid to try. As I said - either fearless or foolhardy, take your pick!
But, mama still isn't happy.
For those of you who are curious, the church was printed onto organza using my computer.
- THIS is something that would be great fun to create and give to a friend who sews!
- And HERE is another little project that would make a great gift.
- All I can say is Wow! when I see the work of THIS artist!
- THESE would be such fun to give for Christmas (not that the chocolate inside would be any attraction either!!)
- I try not to send you to too many commercial sites, but I must admit that the cuteness factor of THESE caught my eye!
Today's quote..."Don't stress about your eyesight failing as you get older. It's nature's way of protecting you from shock as you walk past the mirror"