Sometimes a girl just has to have some retail therapy and, because it's not such a great venture to go to the store in person these days, sometimes it just has to be mail order. These were purchased with possible Christmas creations in mind, along with a couple of pieces that were 'just because'.
The very day I ordered these, there was an email pop up from another online shop offering me a 20% discount because it was my birthday. Well, what's a girl going to do but succumb and order these....
Sorry about the glare - it's actually a bit of waxed cloth that might be used to make that wallet pattern. The cloth comes with all sorts of instructions and warnings so not sure about it yet but it might be an interesting experiment if nothing else.
- Have a peek through the colorful galleries of THIS artist.
- THIS caught my eye too.
- THIS proves that there are some good uses for plastics...some are quite inventive!
- I would certainly never wear any of THESE, but they're amazing to see!
- There are several ways to make bias tape discussed HERE.
- Some of you, particularly with kids probably being required to wear masks when they return to school, might find THIS pattern design to be of interest.
Today's quote.."Don't stress the could haves. If it should have, it would have"