I've been spending more hours than I care to admit monkeying round with creating a pattern/tutorial for making this jewelry holder.....
It's hard to see in the photo below but there are three pocket sections, one zippered and the other two covered with flaps. There's a removable earring holder as well.
This one will be gifted at Christmas to the same friend who will be receiving the brush roll holder for her birthday next month. If I manage to get the pattern written clearly enough I will post it here for anyone who also might like to make them. I plan to include a piece of costume jewelry with these.
- I imagine there will be a bunch of THESE designs popping up but this is the first I've come across. I think, if I were doing it, I wouldn't be putting a used mask into it for risk of contamination of the clean ones, but otherwise the design idea is a good one. I would be tempted to put a bottle of hand sanitizer in the extra pocket.
- You might enjoy a browse through the galleries of THIS artist.
- Those of you who enjoy playing with paint and paper might find THIS of interest.
- And HERE is another artist whose work you might enjoy seeing.
- THIS is a super thread/colour tool that might be invaluable!
Today's quote..."If you find something that makes you giggle, smile or laugh....buy it or marry it!"