I made a start at the next block for my crazy quilt over the weekend. I'm still not sure about the colours I'm using for the embroidery but I'm looking on this project as a learning curve. Hopefully I will learn to use colour schemes that are not my norm and that I might just grow to like them.
Below are the colours I pulled from my stash
using the Color Tool as my guide...
Resident Chef has started his garden and has a few tomato seedlings bravely trying to grow in the window sill. At this point who knows if we'll be able to track down enough potting soil to put them out on the balcony, but here they are for now...
And...because I talk about my beloved Resident Chef so much, perhaps you'd like to see him...
This is a really difficult puzzle so it will
keep him occupied for awhile!
- HERE is one of those simple and great things you can either make with your kids, or for yourself. I can 'see' one of these done by the kids and mounted on their bedroom door or on their wall.
- If you have some scrubby type yarn in your stash, perhaps making a few of THESE might be a good project.
- THIS is a cute little pattern - perfect for stash busting.
- And further ideas for stash busting can be found HERE.
- For the quilters, there's a new stitch-a-long starting HERE.
And, instead of a quote today....
Stay safe, stay well.