Just a wee reminder to you that at least for now I will be replying to your comments directly on this blog and not through email as previously done. I have it on good authority that Google is working on the problem and hopes to have it resolved shortly. Yay!!
I just finished working on a new tote bag. Nothing, in itself, is the least bit exciting about that....but I DID have to come up with something to post about! This one is made using recycled denim and lace from my stash. The denim is some that I discharge dyed many moons ago and had been lurking in my stash.
|Back (large pocket)|
- Further on the tote bag theme, there are lots of free pattern links HERE. And there's a cute small tote bag link HERE. And to another one HERE.
- Kathy Shaw has opened registrations for her latest FREE online class...ICQC-104-Advanced Motifs. You can find more information about that in her post found HERE (but hurry, because it's only open until midnight tomorrow!!).
- THIS is a really cute sock raccoon pattern!
- If you are interested in embroidering a realistic looking bird, have a look HERE.
- Free pattern HERE for a fabric wallet if you happen to need one.
Another anonymous quote for you...."My wish for you is simple. Have the best life imaginable, live like you will never grow old, laugh, giggle, cry if you must. Play as hard as you work, make time for people and things you adore. When you sleep I hope you have the best dreams that will make you wake up with a smile on your face. And that you always know that you are loved. That's my wish for you"