Don't forget to check back here for my
responses to your comments!
A new barn landscape is percolating in my brain and the selection process for fabrics has begun, as you can see from this photo...
Some of these greens will make the cut and be used to (hopefully!) create something based on this photo...
- There is an ongoing series of wonderful floral blocks happening HERE (scroll down to the end of the post for links to the other flowers in the series).
- If you plan do to some traveling, perhaps you'd like a cover for your passport. The tutorial is HERE.
- If you have kids that are looking for ideas for what to make with Lego, how about THESE?
- There's a good article HERE on how to grow orchids.
- If you have access to wooden pallets, perhaps some of the ideas HERE might be interesting.
Today your quote is another anonymous one..."The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
I am looking forward to seeing the progress of this dilapidated barn. Loving those greens, especially the bottom row. Great links again, thank you. The Orchid one is most helpful and love the sweet peas.ReplyDelete
Me too Kim - I'm always excited when I start a new barn and can't wait to see how it turns out. btw - the bottom row ended up being 'the ones'.Delete
Hi Maryanne cant wait to see your new project,hope my blog post helped you with comments my friend xxReplyDelete
It did Shez - hooray!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!Delete
Looking forwards to your new old barn!ReplyDelete
Thank you Shirlee - I'm looking forward to it too!Delete
Another masterpiece in the works. You have some lovely fabrics to choose from.ReplyDelete
Thanks Carol. Sometimes the fabrics I have aren't just exactly what I'm wanting so I have to get really creative!Delete
Can't wait to see this new barn Mary Anne! I have really loved seeing them all! Hope you are enjoying some sunshine this weekend! Christine xReplyDelete