MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, June 22, 2018

Decisions, decisions

Don't forget to check back here for my
responses to your comments!

A new barn landscape is percolating in my brain and the selection process for fabrics has begun, as you can see from this photo...



Some of these greens will make the cut and be used to (hopefully!) create something based on this photo...





Today your quote is another anonymous one..."The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence"

9 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing the progress of this dilapidated barn. Loving those greens, especially the bottom row. Great links again, thank you. The Orchid one is most helpful and love the sweet peas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Kim - I'm always excited when I start a new barn and can't wait to see how it turns out. btw - the bottom row ended up being 'the ones'.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous9:39 PM

    Hi Maryanne cant wait to see your new project,hope my blog post helped you with comments my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did Shez - hooray!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Looking forwards to your new old barn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shirlee - I'm looking forward to it too!

      Delete
  4. Another masterpiece in the works. You have some lovely fabrics to choose from.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol. Sometimes the fabrics I have aren't just exactly what I'm wanting so I have to get really creative!

      Delete
  5. Can't wait to see this new barn Mary Anne! I have really loved seeing them all! Hope you are enjoying some sunshine this weekend! Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.